Wednesday, May 1, 2013

The Awesomeness that is ME

So I'm just gonna start out with a post to let you get to know me. I am happily married to a wonderful man. (Mr. Awesome) and the mother of a beautiful baby boy. 3 months old today. I love to craft and sew and knit and crochet and bake and cook and I love keeping house. I by no means consider myself hippie-esque however I do love to recycle and hate to throw things away. I try to find natural ways to clean to keep things healthy and fume free. My baby also has a cushie tush. in other words I am a happily cloth diapering mom and my baby's bum loves it. Despite my best attempts at humility I still love to show off my creations when I make them and my adventures in wifedom are something to behold lol So check-in with me now and then and I will bestow my awesome adventures upon you. ;)
                                                                           Affectionately,
                                                                                        Mrs. Awesome


No comments:

Post a Comment